What a true honor of being nominated for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award from one of my favorite bloggers, SimplySimplisticComplexities! Who inspires me with her eloquence of words, honesty in expression, and her amazing creative writing talent! Whether you are dealing with life’s challenges or frustrated with society in general, you will walk away with a sense of calm and peace. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
This is in no ranked order. I admire and am inspired by them all equally. The list of my nominees are: